Bellair Charters & Airporter
As a Charter Sales Coordinator, you’ll play a vital role scheduling charters, fostering strong relationships with new and current customers as well as offering outstanding customer service.
· Professionally, and in a timely manner, respond to all inquiries regarding booking charters
· Manage the complete charter booking process from start to finish – pricing, scheduling, contracts, invoicing and following up on payment when necessary
· Implement charter components required for success – assist with creating and distributing trip documentation for drivers, schedule drivers, attend weekly operations meetings
· Facilitate a strong culture of communication within the charter department (i.e. Drivers, Charter Support Staff) as well as with other departments (i.e. Operations, Dispatch, Accounting, Maintenance) through both written and verbal skills
Knowledge & Skills:
· Minimum 2 years of customer service and administrative experience required
· Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
· Strong knowledge of Western Washington, particularly along the I-5 corridor; able to read road maps accurately and efficiently
· Proficient Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as demonstrated computer and typing skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as math skills
· A self-starter capable of managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Friendly and engaging with all coworkers
· Ability to work independently with initiative and is extremely self-motivated
· Excellent internal and external, customer service skills required. This includes timely phone and email correspondence, and direct, friendly communication with clients, potential clients, drivers and co-workers
· Must have the ability to brainstorm creative service and sales ideas, and to work with the Marketing and Charter Departments on new, fresh ideas to grow charter sales
· After offer of employment, must be able to get a CDL through company training
Skills & Abilities:
Education: High School Graduate or GED required. Bachelor’s degree especially in the areas of hospitality, business, or human relations preferred but not required.
Experience: One to two years related experience
Computer Skills: Must be proficient with Microsoft applications and have good typing and computer skills. Also must be willing and able to learn new computer programs as needed.
Certificates & Licenses: None
Other Requirements: Must have at least one year of customer service experience. Previous experience in the travel, tour, sales, and/or hospitality industries are not required but are a definite plus!