Bellair Charters & Airporter Shuttle
Do you have the drive to be a part of a top service department? If so, it’s time to get your hands dirty as a Fleet Technician with Bellair Charters & Airporter Shuttle!
Our motor coaches and mini buses are some of the nicest vehicles driving the roads today. As a key member of our maintenance team, you’ll play a vital role in keeping the vehicles serviced and running smoothly.
If you have a desire to work on passenger motor coaches, enjoy being a part of a team dedicated to excellent work as well as have a desire to grow your skills, this position may be the perfect fit for you!
To be successful in this position, you should possess these skills and abilities:
· A Fleet Technician certification from an accredited program (or working towards one)
· Demonstrated ability to be teachable, learn new skills and to diagnose problems
· Skills in repairing and servicing heavy equipment engines, transmissions, brakes and electrical systems
· Systems experience, including but not limited to diagnostics and repair
· Possession of a CDL license is a plus – we will train if needed
· A team player attitude – working well with and being an encouragement to your co-workers
· Ability to maintain a high quality of work and safety standards
· Experience producing and maintaining accurate records
· A willingness to be on call
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work independently